Physics Department Research
Physics Department is recognized research centre for M.Phil.
Research Areas : Physics Department is involved in following research areas
Research Guide: Dr. P. S. Tambade is recognized research guide for M. Phil. and Ph.D.
Research Articles In Journals:
- DR Shinde, PS Tambade, MG Chaskar, KM Gadave,(2017). Photocatalytic degradation of dyes in water by analytical reagent grades ZnO, TiO2 and SnO 2: a comparative study, Drinking Water Engineering and Science 10 (2), 109-117
- DR Shinde, PS Tambade, KM Gadave, KS Pawar, M Naushad, (2017).Dye-sensitised solar cells with a naturally occurring pigment lycopene as a photosensitiser for zirconium dioxide: an experimental and theoretical study, Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics 28 (15), 11311-11316. link
- RA Pawar, DR Shinde, PS Tambade, (2016). Synthesis of ZnO photocatalyst via ZnO2 precursor and its application for dye degradation from effluent under solar irradiation, Desalination and Water Treatment 57 (35), 16514-16521. link
- D Shinde, P Tambade, H Pathan, K Gadave, (2017). Experimental and theoretical study of 1, 4-naphthoquinone based dye in dye-sensitized solar cells using ZnO photoanode, Materials Science-Poland 35 (4), 746-754. Link
- P. S. Tambade (2011). Harmonic oscillator wave functions and probability density plots using spreadsheets. Latin American Journal of Physics Education, 5(1), 43-48. pdf
- P Tambade, (2015). Momentum representation of wave function in Quantum Harmonic Oscillator using spreadsheets, Physics Education 31 (1), 3.Link
- P Tambade, S Aghav, (2014). Investigating Biological Effects of High Voltage Transmission Line on Human Health, Bionano Frontier 7 (2), 239-242.
- PS Tambade,(2012). Visualizing superposition principle in Infinite Square well potential, Lat.Am. J. Phys. Educ. Vol 6 (3), 362.Link
- P. S. Tambade (2011). Trajectory of Charged Particle in Combined Electric and Magnetic Fields Using Interactive Spreadsheets. European J. of Physics Education, 2(2), 49-59.
- P. S. Tambade (2010). “Effectiveness of Computer assisted Instructions and Cooperative Learning on Students’ Conceptual Understanding about Electrostatics.”
World Applied Science Journal, 10(12), 1432-1437.
- P. S. Tambade and B. G. Wagh,(2007). “Numerical Solution of two mutually perpendicular simple harmonic Motion: Lissajous Figures – A case Study”, Physics Education, Vol-24(3).
- P.N. Wani, S. U. Ekar, P. N. Shelke, *Y. B. Khollam (2016), “Biosynthesis of Ag Nanoparticles (Ag-Nps) by using Musa balbisiana extract” ,International journal of multifaceted and multilingual studies Vol. II, issue V. 66-69 issn 2350-0476,
- P. N. Wani, S. U. Ekar, P. N. Shelke, V. M. Shinde, V. V. Chabukswar, *Y. B. Khollam, (2018) “Precipitation of ti-hydroixide leading to tio2 powders in acidic-basic media”, IJCPS Vol. 7, Special Issue ISSN:2319-6602.
- S.U. Ekar , G. Shekhar, Y. B. Khollam, P. N. Wani, S. R. Jadkar, Mu Naushad M. G. Chaskar, S. S. Jadhav, A. Fadel, V. V. Jadhav, J. H. Shendkar, R. S. Mane, (2016) “Green synthesis and dye-sensitized solar cell application of rutile and anatase TiO2 nanorods” J Solid State Electrochem, DOI 10.1007/s10008-016-3376-3.
- P.N. Wani, S. U. Ekar, P. N. Shelke, B. U.Kangude, M. G Chaskar., V. V. Chabukswar, *Y. B. Khollam, (2018) “Effect of precipitation conditions on crystallization of TiO2 nanoparticles in acidic route”, Special Issue A1: 1- 7, ISSN: 2322-0015,
- S.U. Ekar, P. N. Wani, S. F. Shaikh, U. T. Nakate, BG Ghule, PV Shinde, SD Raut, V. V. Jadhav, S. S. Jadhav, Y. B. Khollam and R. S. Mane (2018), “Selective low-temperature chlorine gas sensing properties of bio-inspired nanocrystalline TiO2”, Int. Res. J. of Science & Engineering, 2017; Special Issue A1 : 81-86, ISSN: 2322-0015
- Rane, L. V. (2016), Simultaneous Real time Graphical Representation of Kinematic Variables Using microcontroller based Event counter – an MBL Experiment for Classrooms. IOSR Journal of Applied Physics,8(1): e-ISSN: 2278-4861
- Rane, L. V. (2015), Investigating Student’s Conceptual Understanding of free fall motion and acceleration due to gravity. International Journal of Allied Practice, Research and Review, II (VI): 01-09 (ISSN 2350-1294)
Research Articles in International/National Conferences
- P. S. Tambade and B. G. Wagh (2008), “Investigating effect of Computer Simulations in Physics Teaching at Undergraduate Level.” Paper presented in E-Learn 2008 – World Conference on ELearning in Government, Corporate, Health care and Higher education held at Las Vegas, Nevada, USA from 17th Nov. to 21st Nov. 2008. (The same paper present on the website www.editlib.org)
- P. S. Tambade (2013), “Effectiveness of Spreadsheets Implementation and Cooperative Learning on Students’ Conceptual Understanding about Quantum Physics” Paper presented in E-Learn 2013 – World Conference on ELearning in Government, Corporate, Health care and Higher education held at Las Vegas, Nevada, USA from 17th Nov. to 21st Nov. 2013. https://www.learntechlib.org/p/115075/
- P. S. Tambade (2011). Assessing the Effectiveness of Multimedia in Physics at Undergraduate Level. Paper presented in International Educational Technology Conference 2011, Istanbul University, Istanbul, Turkey, 25-27 May 2011.
- V. D. Kulkarni and P. S. Tambade (2011). Effectiveness of Multimedia on Conceptual Understanding About Thermodynamics at Undergraduate Level. Paper presented in International Educational Technology Conference 2011, Istanbul University, Istanbul, Turkey, 25-27 May 2011.
- Rane, L.V. (2013). The Effectiveness of MBL experiments in Developing Conceptual Understanding in Kinematics among Undergraduate Physics Students. In T. Bastiaens & G. Marks (Eds.), Proceedings of World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education 2013 (pp. 2495-2502). Chesapeake, VA: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE) USA. ISBN 978-1-939797-05-6 http://www.editlib.org/p/115265/P.
- P. S. Tambade and B. G. Wagh. (2005). “Simulation of Simple Pendulum on Computer and Study of its Characteristics.” Paper presented in UGC sponsored National Symposium on Impact of Information Technology on Physics Education held at Bhubaneshwar from 21st -23rd Oct 2005.
- P. S. Tambade and B. G. Wagh. (2007). “Investigation of Students’ understanding in Electrostatics.” Paper presented in IAPT Convention Simla, Himachal Pradesh from 23rd – 25th Nov. 2007.
- P. S. Tambade and V. D. Kulkarni (2010). “Investigating Effectiveness of Computer assisted Instruction in Electrostatics ” Paper accepted for presentation in 25th IAPT Convention, Saurashtra University, Rajkot, Gujrat from 21st Oct to 23rd Oct 2010.