Welcome To Hindi Department
'celebrities in Hindi day'
'Book Published in Hindi Day'
'Hindi Diwas Samaroh 2017'
'hindi diwas samaroh 2018'
'Poem reciting competition'
'Fancy dress competition'
General and Special [S.YB.A. and T.Y.B.A.
Hindi Department Estabilished in the year 1992.
As a splecial subject Hindi Language had started in 1993. The development and progress of Hindi language in PCMC area through the department of Hindi from the college was the main objective of the course. As Hindi language is our National language each person should be able to communicate and have the knowledge of the same language. At the International level also Hindi has secured a prestigious status. In the progress of attaining it's objectives, department of Hindi had organized State, National and International level seminars in the college.
P.G Center had started in the year of 2003-04
M.Phil and Ph.D.Resaerch Center started in 2017-18
Teaching Faculty includes well Qulified and experienced proffesors to teach U.G,P.G and Research Center.
- To import quality education in Hindi to rural and economically weaker students.
- To create interest to opt for Hindi as a Major subject in higher education.
- To make students creative and research oriented.
- To raise the standard of our students to global levels and make them employable.
- To provide a platform to the students to exhibit their talents and creativity.
- To provide education not only to acquire knowledge but also to inculcate a sound philosophy for holistic living.
- To encourage self-evaluation personality development and the students to strive to words perfection and competence.
- Department of Hindi provides excellent teaching and learning environment with its focus on continuing education.
Teching Methods :
1] Leturers Methods : The evry lession introduction,Summry and importance for the Subject.Give the Short notes. Authors,Poets and Dramatics the importance of Social,Politica,Indian Language.
2] Tutorials/Unit test Methods :Give the Quations related to the lessions.
3] Seminor and Group discussion methods.
4] Remedial Teching methods:
5] Counseling Methods:
6] Project methods.
Google Classroom: 1] Assigment,Notes,Questions Papers Information the Students.[Link in Google Classroom]
e-PG Pathshala : Curricular and Co-Curricular Activities:e-PG Pathshala is an initiative of the MHRD under its National Mission on Education through ICT (NME-ICT) being executed by the UGC. Following is the link for e-PG Pathshala . [Link PG Pathashala]
1] Hindi National Language Teaching,Lectures,Cinema and Indian Cultures.
2]Colloboration in the JJT University Rajsthan.
3] Tow days National Seminor Organaised by Hindi Department. Topic :- "Hindi Kavita me Adhunik Bhodha"
4] Hindi DTP Course
5] Hindi Department Celebration Gurupornima,Indian femush Athours Premchad,Tulshidash Jayanti and Hindi Days.
- The Cognitive Exchange Programme: The cognitive Ph.D. programme of the JJT University Rajsthan .
2. Workshops/ Activities/ Guest Lectures:
- Workshop on NET/SET Exam/Research Methodology : A workshop on Date 16 Feb-2018 . 25 students actively participated in the workshop. They were guided by Mrs.Prof. Asama Shaikh [Abeda Inamdar College,Pune] .Dr.Madhukar Deshmukh[Indrayani College,Talegon,Pune.
- Guest Lectures: 1]Importance of Hindi Laguage -Dr.V.V.Bhalerao [HOD Hindi Dept of SPPU]
- 2] Importance of Hindi Days-Dr.Balasaheb Sonawane [ Dr.Aravind Telang College,Nigadi pune]
3] Manav Jivan me Guru ka mahatva-Dr.Krishna Bhadane [Prin.B.Ed.Collge,Tathavade,Pune]
4] Premchan ke Sahitya ka mahatva-Dr.Dasharath Wagh [HOD Hindi Dept,Dr.Aravind Telang College,Nigadi pune]
5]Importance of Hindi Language in Banking Area-Smt.Shilpa Sharma [Assistan Maneger,Bank of Baroda,Nigadi Pune]
6] Importance of Hindi Language in Industrial Area-Shri.Sunil Dabhade [Assi.Maneger in Kotharai Hundai company Pune]
7] Loknayak Tulshidash aur Ramcharitmansh ka Mahtva-Vice Prin.Dr.Dangat N.R.[Prof.Ramkrishna More College,Akurdi Pune]
Hindi DTP Course :The Department of Hindi ,Prof.Ramkrishna More College,Akurdi has been running the Short-Term Course of DTP in Hindi from the academic year 2014-15.
42 stuedents have been successfully completed the course out of which 18 students have been working in verious sectors such as molls,D- marts,typping work,offices etc.
- Extension Activity: The Faculty and students are also involved in social activities in Bharat Swachata Abhiyan, Weekly Road Sefty Program,Tree Piantation.
Eassy Writing Competition: Date on 03/09/2015 Eassy writing conducted by the department. More than 47 students participated in the competition.
Poetry Competition:Date on-08/09/2015 More than 47 students participated in the competition.
Antakshry Copetition:Date on 08/09/2015 More than 59 students participated in the competition.
Debeting Competition:Date on 10/09/2015More than 83 students participated in the competition.
- Hind Days:Department celebrate by the 14 September Hindi Days every year . More than 163 students B.A,B.COM.and M.A Hindi participated in this program.
- Remedial Teaching: The staff members of the department conducted the Remedial Teaching sessions for the students of FYBA and F.Y.B.COM Hindi from. The sessions were conducted by Dr. Savita Sinhg,Dr.Jajot H.S,Prof.Pandoriya,Dr.S.P.Mishra,Dr.Rathod M.B.
- Students Counseling :The department conducted counseling teaching programs for the students M.A.Hindi,M.A.English and M.A.psycology.
- Parent Teacher Meeting: A special Parent Teacher Meeting was organized by the department on 22nd February, 2018. Nearly parents visited the Department. Dr.S.P.Mishra and Dr.Rahod took special efforts for the successful organization of the Meeting.
3. Faculty Achievements:
1] Dr.Mishra S.P. :1] Nominated sa Ph.D.Guide in Hindi Subject at JJT University Rajsthan.
2] Nominated as M.Phil Guide in Hindi Subject of SPPU.
3] Awarded by [Hindi Sevi Samman Purskar and Prasati patra],Rastriya Sevi Mahasangh,Indore Date-27/06/2010
1) Dr. Rathod M.B. : a) Nominated as Ph.D. subject expert in the Hindi Department of SPPU.
b]Nominated as M.Phil.subject expert in Hindi Department of Abasaheb Garware College,Pune.
c) Awarded by Vishnudash Bhave Purshkar,Maharastra Hindi Sahiya Academy,Govt of Maharastra.Date-01/03/2019
4 Students Achivements : Our Hindi Students became good Actors.
1] Famous Dramastics
2] Famous Novel writers
3] Short Story Writers
4] Short Poetry Writers
6] Hindi DTP
7] Guidence of tourist
Structure of Paper in FYBA and FYB.COM
|Sr.No||Class||Name of the Paper||Teching Faculty|
|1||FYBA [Div-A]||General Hindi||Dr.Mishra S.P./ Dr.Rathod M.B.|
|2||FYBCOM [Div-A]||General Hindi||Dr.Rathod M.B|
|3||FYBCOM [Div-B]||General Hindi||Dr.Mishra.S.P.|
Structure of Paper in SYBA
|Sr.No||Class||Name of the Paper||Teching Faculty|
|1||SYBA||Bhasha Vigyan - S1||Dr.Mishra S.P.|
|2||SYBA||General Hindi -G2||Dr.Rathod M.B|
|3||SYBA||Spl-Hindi [Upnyash,Prachin Kavya,Natak,Lekhan]||Dr.Rathod M.B.|
Structure of Paper in TYBA
|2||SPL-Hindi [Hindi Sahitya ka Itihash]||Dr.Mishra S.P.|
|M.A.Hindi Sem- I||M.A.Hindi Sem -II||M.A.Hindi Sem- III||M.A.Hindi Sem-IV||
|Paper-I [ Prachin aur Madhyayugin kavya]||Paper-5 [Madhyayugin Hindi Kavya]||Paper-9 [Adhunik kavya-I]||Paper-13 [Adhunik kavya-1]||
|Paper-II [Adhunik Hindi katha Sahitya]||Paper-6 [Adhunik Hindi Natak aur Nimbandha]||Paper-10 [Bhasha vigyan]||Paper-14 [Hindi Bhasha ka Etihashik Vikash]||
|Paper-III [Bhartiya Sahityasahstra]||Paper-7 [Pachatya Sahityashastra]||Paper-11 [Hindi sahitya ka Itihash]||Paper-15 [Hindi Sahitya ka Itihash]||
|Paper-IV [ Vaikalpik-Kabir||Paper-8 [Vaikalpik-Hindi Upnyash]||Paper-12 [Vaiklpik-Anuvad vigyan]||Paper-16 [Vaikalpik-Loksahitya]||
Name of the Program
Name of the Program
2 Years (Credit System)
Hindi Ph.D Program and Research Center
|Name of the Program||Ph.D [Hindi]|
Reserach Guide Name : 1]Dr.Rathod M.B.
4] Dr.Babasaheb Mane.
Teaching Methods :-1] Lecture 2] Tutorial 3] Unit Test 4] Project 5] Group Discussion 6]Seminor 7] Oral Exam 8] Assighnment 9] Library Work.
Facilities and Research Area
Facilities :- 1] Provided students in the Internet.2] Power Point Persentation. 3] Hindi DTP. 4] Departmental Library.
Research Area :- 1] Novel 2] Natak 3] Story 4] Poetry 5]Autobiography 6] Language 7] Histry of Hindi Literture 8] Old and new Authoures Importance of Hindi Language.